The UGA FAR is an online tool that allows faculty members to track their academic accomplishments, including past, recently submitted, and current work. Combining automatically loaded data (contact information, yearly appointments, education, contracts and grants data, etc.) with faculty-entered information, it provides a central resource of data about UGA faculty and their activities that can be used for multiple purposes, including:
- Facilitating collaboration and knowledge sharing among faculty
- Facilitating communication with external audiences about the activities of UGA faculty
- Supporting credentialing needs for regional and specialized accreditations
- Reporting for annual evaluations, annual reports for departments, schools/colleges, regional and specialized accreditations, and other management needs of UGA units
How To Get Started
Some of the items listed below are based on your UGA affiliation and may not be available to you:
- Log in to the system
- If you have questions about how to enter your information, review the training video or the reference manual
- Manage Data/Run Reports - enter activity and generate reports based off of your activity data
- If some of your pre-filled data is incorrect and needs to be changed, this chart will show you who to contact.
- Click here to view which data fields are active, and which are filled automatically.
FAR has been designed to run in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari. It is recommended that you use an up-to-date version of one of these browsers.